What happened in 2008?
These cars were added to the registry:
- added some info, and one picture of a Blackhawk Convertible to the D'Italia-website, thanks to Fred Kendall
- added another design sketch to the Exner-Boat-website
- added Erik Ranka's 1972 Blackhawk humptrunk to the For-Sale-website
- added Butch Sedlow's 1972 Blackhawk to the For-Sale-website
- created an extra website for the additions of 2007
- added a Blackhawk to the "Mystery-Website", we don't know the VIN...
- Butch Sedlow sold his 1972 Blackhawk
- Bob Settlage is willing to sell his 1974 Blackhawk, so I added it to the For-Sale-website
- added a pic to the website of a 1988 Bearcat II, thanks to Gary Cochrane
- added a photo of an old Stutz
- added a 1971 Blackhawk to the registry, the car is currently on Ebay!!!
- got in contact with the new owner of the sister car to the car above
- relocated a 1974 Blackhawk, the car is located at St. Martin
- relocated another 1974 Blackhawk, the car is in Hungary, and it is for sale
- additional photos for Jim Milliken's 1979 Bearcat, thanks to photographer Dan Wulff
- added a pic of a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix (Golden Anniversary Edition, owned by M. Zisook)
- a 1974 Grand Prix was sold to F. D'Orazio
- added a 1988 Bearcat II to the registry
- added new info on another 1988 Bearcat II
- renewed a website for a 1974 Blackhawk
- added an extra website for a 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix
- added three ads for the 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix (sponsored by Branko Kavcic)
- added a 1971 Blackhawk to the For-Sale-website
- George Norman's second 1971 Blackhawk was sold
- added some new photos of a Bearcat II
- added a 1975 Blackhawk to the registry
- added new pics to the website of the 1971 Blackhawk, that was preowned by George Norman
- added new pics of Adrian Chadwick's 1971 Blackhawk
- added a photo of an Alfa-Romeo to the website of Jim Milliken's 1971 Blackhawk
- added some pics of Bjorn Granheim's 1974 Blackhawk, he added disc-brakes to his car!
- added a 1981 Blackhawk to the registry, it's for sale
- added new info on a 1977 Blackhawk, the car is now owned by Mr. Woodroe Parker
- added a website with pictures from the National Studebaker Museum
- added a 1975 Blackhawk to the registry
- Ken Ramsey added a 1973 Blackhawk to his collection, still no photos available
- WOW! Stutz is (almost) back!!!
Have a look at the new, official Stutz Homepage!
- added pictures of Ken Ramsey's 1973 Blackhawk
(- added thumbnails to menu-website for Automobile Rarities)
- added a 1977 Bearcat to the registry
- added a 1978 Bearcat to the registry
both cars are for sale
Both cars are listed in the Blackhawk section of the registry, sorted by year, and VIN.
You might be as surprised as I was, when I heard of a 77, and a 78 BEARCAT.
Stutz-fans know that the Bearcat Convertibles were started in 1979, so the logos on these cars create a little mystery.
- added three new photos to the website for the 1966 Duesenberg, thanks to owner Joe Bortz
- a 1975 Blackhawk has a new owner, congratulation to Chinotomaso
- a 1981 Blackhawk has a new owner, congratulation to S. Siddiqui
- added a new photo, and new info to the website of a 1988 Bearcat II, thanks to M. Karklissiyski
- added some new photos to another 1988 Bearcat II, thanks to A. Bayer
- added a website for the Swope's Cars of Yesteryear Museum,
that Jim Milliken and I visited on our way back from the Era of Exner Event
- added a 1981 IV-Porte to the registry, thanks to owner Abdullah Algatnan
- the 1978 Bearcat Coupe has a new owner, and the website a bunch of new photos...
- got in contact with the owner of the 1974 Blackhawk that was owned by Phill Iturbide
- "Autoretro", a French magazine, featured the 1971 Blackhawk that is owned by J. Washer. Special thanks to him!
- renewed some pics of a 1978 Blackhawk Convertible Conversion
- added new pics to Jim Milliken's 1979 Bearcat
- I added new pics to the website for Jim Milliken's 1972 Blackhawk, he added a new engine...
- Sandor Rucsa sold his 1981 Blackhawk, over one year ago
- added a 1972 Blackhawk "Humptrunk" to the registry, it's currently on Ebay
- added some pics of the 1971 Blackhawk that is in The Netherlands
- renewed the pictures of a 1988 Bearcat II in Germany
- added new contact info for a 1971 Blackhawk, there you can find a lot of new photos
- new photos of a 1976 Blackhawk in France, the car is back on the road, thanks to Arnaud Giuliani
- added a link to YouTube for a 1988 Bearcat II
- the owner of the 1988 Bearcat II offers now another Stutz, a 1981 IV-Porte, added new pics to the website
- added a "Stutz Mini-Royale", it is not a real Royale, not even a Stutz, but interesting...
- added new pictures of a 1988 Bearcat II, thanks to H. Engel, A. Bayer, and A. Beyer
- two Stutzes found a new home in Malaysia, a 1975 Blackhawk, and a 1978 Bearcat Coupe
- added a special website for Gregor's Stutz models in scale 1:87
This year, the traditional "christmas-update"
is smaller than usual,
I hope that you will enjoy, anyway...
- renewed the links-website
(I think the old one had its last update about 5 years ago..., so it was
- a few additions to the website listing magazine articles
- Jim Milliken's 1979 Bearcat was featured in "Cruisin' Style Magazine"
- added 2 new pictures to the website for the Stutz Bear
- added a 1972 Titan to the For-Sale-website
Interested in old additions?
Here you can find out what happened in
here you can find real old stuff
And here you can see the new additions!